This is the time of year that should be spent celebrating with family. As the end of 2015 approaches, we wanted to share a few tips that can help you save time on your studying efforts. Here are five simple tips that have the potential to save you hours of studying during the holidays.
- Leverage your team or classmates to discuss difficult topics.
- Create an action plan for your assignments first, then read the textbook.
- Set aside a 1 hour 'quiet time' each day to make sure you are on track.
- Study today! Don't try to cram at the last minute - it just doesn't work.
- Use ACCNerd Study Guides to learn concepts faster.
- Apply Discount Code HOLIDAY2015 to save 10% at checkout