ACCNerd.com is committed to protecting the proprietary rights of owners of copyrighted material.
Note* Only the Owner of Copyrighted Material many report potentially infringing content to ACCNerd.com
ACCNerd.com does not claim ownership rights of the content provided on this site. All content has been created by independent authors and is claimed to be original by the submitting author.
To file a notice of copyright infringement with ACCNerd.com, you will need to provide a written communication that sets forth the items specified below. Pursuant to Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), please use the following format (including section numbers):
1. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site” as required by 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A)(ii).
2. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material as required by 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A)(iii), preferably the URL of the allegedly infringing content. Please provide the specific document URL (i.e., not school, department or course URL) of the work.
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted, as required by 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A)(iv). (email address is preferred).
4. A statement that you have “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law” as required by 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A)(v)
5. A statement that the information in your letter is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right” as required by 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A)(vi).
6. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed” as required by 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)(A)(i).
7. Send the written communication to: