STR 581 Final Exam Answers - Part 1
What is included in the Study Guide?
- Final Exam Set 1 (30 Answers and Explanations)
- Comprehensive explanations for every answer
- Unlimited support from ACCNerd Tutors
- Updated April 2, 2017
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Preview of Final Exam Answers
1.The concept that some leadership attributes will work in some situations but not in others can be described by the
Leadership effectiveness theory
Explanation: Not all leadership traits are ideal for all situations. Strong leaders must asses situations on a case by case basis.
2. Sam Meyers manages a telemarketing call center. He has 20 employees working for him who are displeased with the way he yells and threatens to terminate them for what they see as small issues. Which kind of power is Sam using to get the job done?
Explanation: Using negative reinforcement is the type of tactic that involves threats against subordinates.
3. Which of the following is considered an organizational blueprint, which prescribes the quantity and time frame for when each end product will be assembled?
MPS (Master Production Schedule)
Explanation: MPS provides a comprehensive list of end products that includes data on time frames and quantity.